welcome

All about Indian DTH (Direct To Home) services. Compare the services providers, News updates, Reviews, offers and TV Channel packages of Indian DTH service providers, Big TV, Sun Direct, Tata Sky, Dish TV, Airtel DTH and Doordarshan Direct, Videocon, SingTel. Please post your comment with Email ID so that i can help you people.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

SUNtv DTH service SUNDIRECT

the suntv service sundirect which offers free dish setup box including one year subscription free.This is the idle choice for south Indians because it contains maximum all southern states channels. Monthly subscription is at Rs75/- only.
Sun DTH is on MPEG4 which is latest technology in current service providers.

Please visit this site for more details
http://www.sundirect.in/

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I have a common dish (large size) on my buiding and I am able to receive channels link to Insat 4B. Can i use the SUNTV dth receiver and connect to my dish. My landlord does not allow me to install a separate dish on the roof. Pls advise